Mobility & Stability for Performance Workshop
Instructor: Greg Dea
Course content subject to change
- 08:00 Check in
- 08:15 Intro
- 08:30 Lecture: The modern technical models for mobility, stability and their relationship to the essence performance
- 10:15 Evaluating and fixing primal trunk movements involving upper and lower quarters.
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Evaluating and fixing primal upper quarter mobility and stability (shoulders to trunk).
- 15:00 Evaluating and fixing primal lower quarter mobility and stability (hips to trunk).
- 16:30 Connecting upper, lower quarters and trunk in transitional and higher positions, with patterned power.
- 18:00 Finish